Leading the week (in terms of page views): First-hand accounts from Apple’s 2019 shareholders meeting
- In Steve Jobs Theater, Apple shareholders eat the air, promise-crammed
- Document: Original AirPods ‘out of stock’ in four weeks
- How to turn your iPhone gray — and why
- The most detailed Apple org chart yet — a sample
- Longtime Apple critic gives credit where credit is due
- Apple: Flat as Kansas
- Apple goes soft
- Found on Apple News: Salamander grows from single cell
- Apple nitpicking, Hollywood griping. Again.
- Visible Alpha: Apple sold 10.6 million Watches last quarter
My take: The biggest surprise is No. 3, How to turn your iPhone gray — and why, originally posted more than a year ago. Who’s sending readers to that story?