Jim Cramer: Only Apple

"Yet Apple is the most hated... it's always vilified. What's with these people?... Stop listening to them!"

From Mad Money's "Jim Cramer says these 10 tech and software stocks can make a comeback" posted Tuesday on CNBC:

The Apple bit starts at the 4:42 mark:

My take: Good rundown on the chances of various tech megacaps making a comeback. Apple is the standout, in a good way.

1. Romeo A Esparrago Jr said:
    Comeback. Come back, Shane.
    Seems to always happen for AAPL.
    That’s why Longs are Longs. Because only the stock dips, the company never seems to.

November 23, 2022
  2. Neal Guttenberg said:
    While his brief comment on Apple was good, I found this piece(and most of what Cramer says) shallow and without much material to backup what he says. Even what he said about Apple, even though I agree with it. Unfortunately, Cramer is one of the people that has turned delivering investing information into this weird circus. At the end of the piece, he is shilling for his investing club. Is there a charge for it or is the continuation of his TV act free of charge?

Besides the rant, I would like to wish everyone here a happy and a healthy Thanksgiving Holiday.

November 23, 2022
    Is it me, or did anyone else have difficulty understanding what Cramer was saying?

November 23, 2022
      In my case, Cramer is on my list of people I ignore…

November 23, 2022
    • Fred Stein said:
      You’re not alone. But then I’m hearing impaired. Cramer doesn’t enunciate well and turns his face away from the camera. He also talks too fast. Sound effects makes it harder.

I’ve found that I can follow sometimes, when the speaker slows down by actually back-filling the sentence with guesses about what was said and some lip reading.

But then, why bother with Cramer.

November 23, 2022
  4. Jonny T said:
    Just latching onto the theme of Apple haters. Just read the comments on the Financial Times of London on Apple articles. A rabid bunch who call Cook a monster, Apple the evil empire, and that they are never buying another Apple product. Quite astonishing really. And not sure how the FT allows it frankly.

November 23, 2022
    • Bart Yee said:
      Yet the same UK folks have nothing against Rolls Royce, Jaguar, McLaren, Range Rover, etc., Harrods, ARM selling their wares for the highest prices the market can bear. Or buying Chinese made Android phones which are made in smaller, lower paying factories which happen to have much less labor visibility.

November 24, 2022
  5. Michael Goldfeder said:
    While I’ll agree that Cramer has his unique “schtick” for his Mad Money show and is an acquired taste, I will give him kudos for his interviews with various CEO’s. Right after I went all in on Apple back in early January, 2019, Jim flew out to Cupertino and did that excellent interview with Tim Cook whereby Tim said that Apple’s legacy will be in its contributions to health and wellness. That singular interview certainly galvanized my decision and I’ll always be very appreciative for Cramer getting on a plane and asking Tim some tough questions based on the slowdown with sales in China.

November 23, 2022