From a search of last year’s Apple 3.0 items sorted by page views…
- Apple’s iOS 15: The reviews are in
- Apple Watch Series 7 sold out in minutes
- Doctor uses Apple Watch to stabilize baby born on flight to Hawaii
- Apple’s most exciting product ever
- Mark Gurman: The four Apple execs most likely to replace Tim Cook
- Handcuffed naked to bed by burglar, N.J. woman alerts police via Apple Watch
- Apple’s iOS 14.5 drops today
- Was Apple’s 12,000-employee spaceship HQ an astronomical mistake?
- Piper Jaffray: 70% of U.S. teens own AirPods, up from 52% last Spring
- Diabetics: An Apple Watch with blood sugar sensors coming next fall — report
My take: If what you’re after is page views, “naked” is a good word to use in a headline.