Apple 3.0: Shareholder meet-up next week in Cupertino

Friends of the blog have organized a face-to-face directly after next week’s Apple shareholders meeting.

• Apple shareholder meetupDate: Wednesday, 2/26/2020
  • Time: 12:30 p.m. PT
  • Place: Juniper Hotel lobby, 10050 S. De Anza Boulevard, Cupertino
  • Host: Joseph Bland

From the hotel website:

Our tech-inspired hotel is two miles from Apple Park with views of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Rooftop beehives celebrate Silicon Valley history and BeeKind bath amenities support honeybee research at UC – Davis. We’re less than 20 minutes from Levi’s Stadium and San Jose Airport, with a free shuttle to destinations within five miles.

My take: Subscribers planning to attend should let Joe know in the comment stream below. Free-riders hoping to crash the party should e-mail me at [email protected] so I can give Joe a rough headcount.

1. David Kettle said:
    Joe,
    I live down in Carmel. I will try to arrange this and will confirm by Saturday.
    This looks to be fun!

2. Martin Beutling said:
    Funny coincidence: we here in Germany have planned on a private organized meeting this saturday in Frankfurt, where we will discuss presence and future opportunities concerning AAPL….and have a little bit of fun also.

February 20, 2020
      Martin, I graduated from Frankfurt American High School in 1965. The last I was in Germany was to attend the school’s closing in 1995. Except for the unterbahn not much had changed in that 30 year period. Even our favorite trinkhalle the Schwartz’s Katz remained with the same owners. Oh, I lived in Langen.

Those were great years.

3. Grant Stephanson said:
    Grant and Debbie Stephanson from Edmonton Canada are excited to see the AAPL AGM and will definitely drop by Joes get together at the Juniper.

4. Robert McDonald said:
    Very sorry to miss this event.

February 20, 2020
    Jerry D from Louisiana, USA also plans to attend.

Thanks Joe for your gracious hospitality in arranging for PED’s subscribers and for our wonderful “free-riders” (who we may convert to paid subscribers -:) this opportunity to discuss Apple, and all things Apple.

6. Kirk DeBernardi said:
    @ Sacto Joe —

Count me in Joe.

Thank you and your wife for spearheading such a meet-up. Looking forward to the great 2020 Apple 3.0 Elbow Rub & Libation Fest 1.0 and meeting you two in person.

Geaux Joe. Geaux .

7. George Ewonus said:
    Thank you very much Joe and Philip. I will be there!

February 20, 2020
    Thanks Joe and Philip. I’m in. What a treat to meet face to face.

9. katherine anderson said:
    Many thanks for organizing this. Looking forward to meeting everyone next Wednesday. Kathy

10. Aaron Belich said:
    One day we may bounce down from Seattle to attend such festivities. I’ve never attended such an event, but it’s on the Bucket List.

11. David Drinkwater said:
    Very sorry to report regrets. Have a lot of fun, y’all. Do please report out.

12. Martin Beutling said:
    Finally I am back from Germany’s AAPL-get2gether.
    Although the drive back home was terrible because of the heavy rain, a problem you guys won’t have in California, we had a lot of fun with interesting discussions about the future of AAPL.
    First of all, it was great to see the real people behind nicks and posts.
    But we all had the same mindset and so the event was great.

I wish you all a lot of fun during the conference and your get2gether afterwards.
    My personal advice: listen carefully when Tim should talk about implications of the covid-19 epidemic and what that will mean not only for Apple but the whole worldwide economy.

February 23, 2020
  13. Lee Greenberg here. I don’t comment much, but I’ve been a PED fan and follower for many years.

I will be at the Shareholders Meeting with my son Will. We would both like to join in the festivities, Joe. Thanks for making the arrangements!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Lee