Wedbush: How Apple’s valuation gets to $2 trillion by the end of 2021 (video)

This information comes as no surprise to me and I suspect to many other folk on this blog. I wrote a comment a couple months past how Apple was heading to two trillion. My comment was not a frivolous statement, although used along with a Cajun phrase of “Laissez le bon temps rouler.” My statement was meant to be taken seriously.

Apple’s business model is poised to ramp revenue exponentially going forward. Look no farther than one’s portfolio. It takes years to get that first million. It takes much less time to arrive at the second. Once the base is established from which to grow then the third, fourth and fifth millions come more quickly.

It took Apple years to get its market cap to a trillion. By diversifying it business model based on the installed base of the iPhone it will take Apple much less time to reach the second trillion market cap. Call it the law of expansion or whatever you desire. It happens, if there remains the stimulus drive to expand. Look no farther than your portfolios, provided you leave them intact and use the dividends to buy more Apple shares.

January 15, 2020
    • John Konopka said:

People get excited about Apple getting to a trillion or two. However if there were several companies making iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watch, AirPods and those businesses added to two trillion no one would raise a peep.

January 15, 2020
    • Kirk DeBernardi said:

@ Jerry D. —

Some very worthy-of-note observations, Jerry.

I’d like to add one more solid dynamic for Apple’s future. It’s what I think is best referred to as the “Apple Trifecta” — iPhone/ WATCH/AirPods.

While already mentioned on this blog as a force to be reckoned with, most observers don’t adequately consider the full momentum this carries for Apple’s future.

Three devices holding hands in a unified and harmonious system that’s utilized for most things, most anywhere, most anytime. A big chunk of a life can fit into these three.

Who has a more used, more appreciated, more convenient and more personal life-systems implementation than this?

Anyone?

Crickets.

(I’ll wait here.)

January 16, 2020

This is all about Apple’s refusal to provide a back donor for law enforcement.

Gaining access to iPhones seems simple enough to me. Our government, lots of governments, have the expertise needed to jailbreak an iPhone. Seems to me that finding a vulnerability that would allow modification of the OS makes gaining access easy. Change the lock out settings to infinite attempts then use simple brute force to decipher the users passcode. I’ll bet Apple could do it.

Oh wait, iOS might be the most secure OS on the planet. Sorry Charlie. You might add “pretty please” to your Apple requests.

January 15, 2020

Whoops. Posted above to wrong thread.

January 15, 2020