The latest predictions from everybody’s favorite Asian supply chain analyst.
When KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo speaks, Apple rumor sites listen. Here, according AppleInsider, are his new Apple Watch predictions, taken from a note to clients posted Sunday.
- Two versions (no gold?)
- Same outward design (no thinner)
- Improved processor (from TMSC)
- Better waterproofing (but only slightly)
- GPS radio and barometer (for improved geolocation)
- High-capacity battery (but not necessarily longer battery life)
- LTE radio (to make calls and reach Internet without iPhone)
- More radical design changes (thinner?)
- Improved health applications (more sensors)
- Potential FDA approval as a medical device
See also: How reliable is Ming-Chi Kuo?