End-of-quarter stock options awarded to six Apple execs

1. Romeo A Esparrago Jr said:
    I’m assuming the other execs like Lisa, Craig, Joz, Sabih, Eddy, Phil, et al, don’t get theirs reported because they are individually “below the line” for SEC reporting?

September 29, 2021
    Has something changed?

Chris forgot to cook the books?

September 29, 2021
  3. Hugh Lovell said:
    How nice for them. Maybe if their bonuses had been a little less, the retail staff, the ones at the sharp end of the business, could have had more than $1000 as their bonus. I wonder how retail staff feel seeing this. FYI: I’m a retired Apple Retail employee.

September 29, 2021
      This is a great example of why I support Biden’s tax changes. As a life long Republican I’ve become tired of watching those at the top paying low tax rates, while those at the bottom struggle.

I will be impacted if those changes go through, but it won’t impact my life style, there’s just so much you can buy/own and then it all becomes meaningless.

September 29, 2021
      • Rodney Avilla said:
        “those at the top paying low tax rates, while those at the bottom struggle.”

Did you mean those at the top avoiding their high tax rates by hiring tax lawyers?
        Of course legislators could fix that problem any time they want. The problem is, THEY are lawyers and they love creating and using loop holes for themselves, or for those who fill their coffers. Which, of course, makes it even harder for the wealthy who do pay their share.

September 29, 2021
  4. Tom Farris said:
    @ Joseph Bland Having worked for about 5 years as a temp I certainly understand your points there. But it was my choice…I was single and was one of the higher paid temps (for my job), because the company liked my hard work. They also allowed me to take time off to go to the UK on vacation (not paid), and a good amount of other flexibilities. And while my salary was never close to the SW Engineers and the company offered to pay to train me, whose fault that I didn’t accept?
    When I owned 2 ’66 Shelby GT350H’s when I was 23 and sold them for $3,000 for both, who can I blame?
    When I didn’t buy Apple stock shortly after getting married because my wife was concerned that we would need that money for an ’emergency’, who can I blame?
    When I sold my Porsche ’69 911S for less than $5,000, because it needed about $4,000 in body work, who can I blame for not keeping and fixing it?

Everybody moaning about ‘someone else didn’t give me this or that’ just wears me out. If you don’t like your job…get another…if you don’t like the weather where you are…move. Your life, your happiness, your joy, and in many instances, your success are in your hands.

I think Apple’s success has exceeded even their own expectation, and I do agree with you on ‘sharing the wealth’…but even that has it’s limits. They are not anyone’s babysitter or mother, especially if options are available but not taken advantage of.

September 30, 2021