If you watch only one 16-minute deep dive into Apple’s iPhone 13…

1. Miguel Ancira said:
    wow…I am probably alone, but I understood about 25% of what he said…great content and production

September 16, 2021
    I sure wish Rene could slow his speech to warp speed. My brain is just absorbing what he had said when he’s half way through the next topic.

September 16, 2021
    • Jerry Doyle said:
      @Gregg Thurman: Like you, we just don’t move that fast down here.

September 16, 2021
    Interesting that René Ritchie has 278,000 subscribers to iJustine’s 7,000,000. Speaks volumes in today’s media world.

September 16, 2021
    • Kirk DeBernardi said:
      @ Jerry Doyle —

Let’s face it, Justine is cute/pretty/beautiful, effervescent, slick in presentation and excited about tech — especially Apple’s.

Given most web-crawlers are probably male, there’s your “speaking volumes” differential.

Sometimes in this world its the simple 2 + 2 = 4 math that’s the most accurate and explanatory.

(All due props to René. He’s a tech wiz. A tech Go-To if there ever was one.)

September 16, 2021
    • Jens Krueger said:
      It’s also important to remember that iJustine has been doing this for close to 20 years, same with MKBHD who’s male but has even more subscriber than her. Rene has only recently gone solo, I believe early 2020. He was at imore.com for a long time before that.

September 17, 2021
    @Philip? “didn’t pan out”

@Gregg and Jerry: Yeah, slow your Mustang down. I’ll ask for a transcript.

Big take-away: Steve Jobs said it long ago, “balance system design”. Rene shows how all the advanced capabilities work synergistically. And why future advances will drive future upgrade cycles.

I’ll buy the Pro and the Pan.

September 16, 2021
  5. Daniel Epstein said:
    Very Useful! Funny how many food ads I am seeing on my various sites today on Yom Kippur. I learned I probably should get a 512 gig sized IPhone 13 if I want to use Pro Res 4K for video production.

September 16, 2021
  6. Kirk DeBernardi said:
    Oh, I can feel the Christmas warm&fuzzies from here.

Geaux 

September 16, 2021
  7. David Drinkwater said:
    Obviously, this was very well edited, but, man, does it make me wish he would breathe some. 🙂

I don’t understand all the deepest level ramifications, but I think this was a very impressive presentation, and I almost kept up. 🙂

September 21, 2021