iJustine gives Tim Cook a big wet YouTube kiss (video)

1. Saccharine hagiography. But very accessible to an audience that enjoys this type of entertainment. New LA store footage near the end.

September 15, 2021
    • John Konopka said:
      A little after 9:00 minutes in Tim gives a very solid endorsement of AR. This is one of those cases where Apple develops something in plain sight. They have been promoting this for several years.

Tim says this is a profound technology. He expects we’ll look back and wonder how we every got along without it. He is AR’s number one fan.

September 15, 2021
    In looks and demeanor Justine is a Valley Girl throwback.

September 15, 2021
  3. Robert Varipapa said:
    Thanks to YouTube that they have a way to speed up playback (just click the gear.)

September 15, 2021
  4. Robert Paul Leitao said:
    This…will…sell…products! I had it on while doing accounting work. I really don’t like doing accounting work, but for some reason I’m really good at it. I was happy at the end of the video. Lots of good stuff for someone like me with a craving for Apple sweet stuff. But alas, the accounting work is lasting longer than the nearly 15 minute video. Obviously, I want the new iPhone 13, definitely want the new Apple Watch 7 but I’ll wait for next iteration of the iPad Pro. After viewing the video and listening to Tim, I suspect I’ll be quite happy when I review Apple’s financials for the December quarter. It will be accounting work combined with all kinds of Apple sweet stuff of the financial variety. I liked the video while doing accounting work. I suspect I’ll like Apple’s December quarter numbers even more.

September 15, 2021
  5. John Konopka said:
    This video already has more than 223k views. iJustine has 6.9M subscribers so I think it was well worth Tim’s time to do this interview.

September 15, 2021
    iJustine is an unpaid Apple PR spokeswoman with approximately 7,000,000 subscribers. That’s pretty potent, and Apple PR and Tim Cook understands this poignantly. I never seen iJustine laud Apple and it’s products and services in any other way than “singing its praises.” She makes for an excellent spokesperson for a segment of Apple’s consumers. She is ebullient, effervescent and enjoyable for many viewers; well at least 7,000,000. Think about this fact: iJustine corralled the CEO of the world’s largest market capitalization company in doing a 15 minute video chat sit-down and that is edited. Tim Cook little doubt gave her 30 minutes of his time. That’s pretty potent. Concomitantly, Apple and Tim just got the opportunity to do a wonderful no-cost infomercial to 7,000,000 iJustine subscribers on the latest and greatest Apple products and services. Who to say how many of those subscribers were influenced and primed now to pre-order new Apple products Friday morning. Perhaps thousands 🙂

September 15, 2021