Apple 3.0 Zooms: ‘Definitely worth a subscription’

Six months, six ask-me-anythings, six testimonials from my subscribers:

Bart Yee on the Gene Munster episode: Guest readers – It’s definitely worth a subscription to PED 3.0 to get rapid access to analysis about Apple plus being able to ask questions and discuss relevant topics. For the fractional cost of .80 of an AAPL share, the 1-2 year return on that subscription will be well worth it IMO.

Jerry Doyle on the Horace Dediu episode: “Ask anything with Horace Dediu” was a most informative session. I always find Horace a thinker who contemplates new models for thinking about and for thriving in understanding the unpredictable and even, the unthinkable.

David Drinkwater on the Ben Bajarin episode: It was definitely inspirational to me to have a bona fide semiconductor guy on the show. I love the hard technology side of thing, but also appreciate the intersection with the liberal arts.

Joseph Bland on the Jean-Louis Gassée episode: For me, may have been the best session yet – and that’s saying a LOT! PED and Robert, thank you for instigating these!

Robert Paul Leitao on the Eric Savitz episode: The Apple 3.0 Ask-Me-Anything special event with Eric Savitz was a wonderful 90-minute conversation with one of the best tech industry journalists on the planet. If you haven’t subscribed to Apple 3.0 yet, the insights gained from this special event are a real value.

Michael Goldfeder on the Rene Ritchie episode: For anyone who follows Apple 3.0 as a non subscriber “lurker,” as I was doing before joining as a member, the opportunity to ask questions of the analysts and other Apple knowledgeable guests on these Zoom calls is well worth the nominal cost. Frankly, anyone who has an investment in Apple cannot afford not to become a paid subscriber. This site offers countless other snippets of interesting investing information not available elsewhere.

My take: Thanks guys.

Lurkers: Don’t miss out on the fun! To subscribe, click here.

1. Robert Stack said:
    PED: Even without these zooms, Apple 3.0 is worth a subscription! 🙂

Add in comments from such an intelligent, insightful group of subscribers as well as your pithy “My Takes” and I’ll keep renewing!

June 9, 2021
  2. John Konopka said:
    Agreed. This is the first site I check in the morning.

June 9, 2021
    • Romeo A Esparrago Jr said:
      Ditto here.
      I look forward to & try to read everyone’s comments.

June 9, 2021
  3. Robert Paul Leitao said:
    The Apple 3.0 Ask-Me-Anything special events provide subscribers with the opportunity to converse in real time with world renowned experts on Apple. The insights gained already through conversations with Gene Munster, Daniel Ives, Horace Dediu, Ben Bajarin, Jean-Louis Gassée, Eric Savitz and Rene Ritchie have provided rich insights into Apple, its products, and prospects for the company’s continued success. As a “student” of the company, these events are like graduate-level learning sessions. I highly recommend a subscription to Apple 3.0. It’s like a front row seat with a back stage pass to what’s happening in the technology markets today.

June 9, 2021
      Hear, hear. I especially liked the discussion on the differences (M-1 is better) between x86 and Apple’s ARM based risc architecture. X86 will never match Apple’s M series performance without burning a hole in your lap.

Of course that means superior battery performance for Apple portables

June 9, 2021
  4. You can wade through Reddit, hike through thickets of CNBC, B’Burg, WSJ, NYT, Nikkei & all the others or quickly cut to the chase on Apple, Inc. with Philip Elmer DeWitt as your experienced guide.
    Next to a private chat w/Tim Cook et al, Apple 3.0 upgrades your OS every day. I see the top analysts paying attention, if not the $8.33/month.

June 9, 2021
    • Arthur Cheng said:
      Actually it is double that amount per month now, but still about 50 cents a day, which will not buy you anywhere close to a cup of coffee. Well worth the investment!

June 9, 2021
  5. Kirk DeBernardi said:
    It’s the end-of-the-day cigar & libation Apple pundit posse.

Calm. Intelligent. Enlightening.

…and we don’t bite like the others.

June 10, 2021