A tour of my devices on a rainy Thanksgiving morning.
- I’m thankful for my MacBook Air, where last week I spent 24 hours and 41 minutes — 7 hours reading and gathering information, 6 hours using productivity and finance apps and 2 hours on social media.
- I’m thankful for my iPhone, my constant companion, with 288 apps, 203 audio books, 47 podcasts, 8,245 songs and 55,811 photographs.
- I’m thankful for my Apple Watch, which reminds me to sleep, breath, stand up and exercise — and has awarded me, since I started wearing it, 165 seven-workout-week badges.
- I’m thankful for my Apple TV, which makes it easy for me and my wife to live a nearly ad-free life in the golden age of scripted television.
- I’m thankful for my AirPods, which are in my ears or in my pocket all day long.
Mostly, today, I’m glad my family is healthy and the election is behind us.