Apple 3.0’s Zoom No. 1 was productive — and fun!

Twenty signed up, twelve showed up. We chatted for an hour. A bunch of promising ideas emerged. Robert made a recording (for subscribers only).

There are a ton of Apple shares in these guy’s portfolios. (Click to enlarge.)

apple zoom No. 1

My take: Face-to-face is priceless.

Zoom No. 2 — scheduled for Saturday Nov. 28 @ 12:30 Pacific, 3:30 Eastern — is fully booked. If you missed the first and you’re interested in a third, drop me an email at ped@ped30.com with Zoom No. 3 in the subject line. Not a subscriber? Click here.

See also: A Zoom for Apple 3.0 subscribers

1. David Drinkwater said:
    Oh no! Weird day. More (probably less) detail tomorrow, but I am very sorry to have missed this:

1) for missing it
    2) for having potentially taken a spot from so who might not have

November 21, 2020
  2. John Butt said:
    Interesting that it is guys only. PED, what is the mix of subscribers? Mostly guys? About even? Surely it can’t be that guys are the only investors in Apple?

November 21, 2020
    • Bart Yee said:
      I’m not privy to the blog subscription list but the link to the original Zoom meeting announcement at the end of the above article shows mostly men have signed up (37/39) along with friends Ms. Anderson and Ms. Corby so far. How that reflects on the actual blog subscription ratio is unknown.

I’d hope that all of us continue to spread word of PED’s blog to any interested Apple investors or investors in general of any gender or background. Good information, lively discussion, and discernment of Apple’s pathways should be shared. The civil tone of discussion here makes it an oasis from other AAPL areas, notably Yahoo Finance, where it’s hard to keep people on topic AND civil. Even though seasoned investors are here, I’d say that new and/or younger investors would be welcome although very basic questions may be best answered in readings about how stock investing works in general.

November 22, 2020
      • David Drinkwater said:
        Please, ladies, speak up! Intelligence and courage and independence are amazingly attractive. In so doing (speaking up), you might set an example for another young woman who just needs to see her future self modeled for her.

November 22, 2020
  3. Robert Paul Leitao said:
    Thank you to the Apple 3.0 subscribers who attended today’s meeting! Echoing Philip’s comment, face-to-face it priceless. Please email Philip for an invitation to Zoom meeting #3.

For readers that have desired to subscribe but have yet to make the commitment, an opportunity to meet face-to-face and share ideas with Apple 3.0 subscribers adds to the value of your investment. I thoroughly enjoyed today’s conversation.

November 22, 2020
    • David Drinkwater said:
      Robert/Philip: where is the recording? Is it a PED subscriber thing or an RPL subscriber thing?

Thanks, David

November 22, 2020
      • Robert Paul Leitao said:
        David:

Philip’s the boss. I think there may still be a slot in Zoom meeting #3. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it yesterday. I’m looking forward to meeting you over Zoom.

November 22, 2020
  4. Alessandro Luethi said:
    Some nice views in the background!
    🙂

November 22, 2020
  5. Romeo A Esparrago Jr said:
    I luvv seeing the faces.
    And a great start with two half-dozen being able to make it. Great job, Robert & Philip 🙂

November 22, 2020
  6. David Kettle said:
    It was great meeting the sources of rational and intelligent discourse concerning Apple. I encourage all who value this site, and the knowledgeable posters on here to become subscribers. Let’s carry on into the M1 future!

November 22, 2020
    • Robert Paul Leitao said:
      Well said, David! Thank you!

November 22, 2020
  7. Arthur Cheng said:
    Is it possible to consider holding one that is around 5pm Eastern time, 2 pm Pacific, so I can get a chance to call in at 6 am from Singapore? I don’t know if there are other subscribers from my part of the world, but I think Asia is getting more and more important in the Apple world.

November 22, 2020
    • Robert Paul Leitao said:
      Arthur:

Out of respect for you and all of the Apple 3.0 subscribers located in Asia, I’m open to the request. Of course the decision rests with Philip. I’ll be reaching out to you by email. We are connected on LinkedIn.

November 22, 2020