Apple Watch Series 6 ordered today gets delivered in a month

Delivery of some popular Apple Watch SE configurations have been pushed forward to November.

With Apple Care, blue Solo band, cellular and $180 trade-in for my Apple Watch Series 5, the total came to $339.

I know at least one customer—quicker on the trigger than I was—who is getting his between Sept. 25 and 29.

Note: Given that supply levels are not known, delivery delays are not a good proxy for sales.

1. Randy McCleary said:
    Anecdotal at best but my 44mm SS Apple Watch 6 delivers 9/18. It is a trade up from Apple Watch 2.
    -RJ

September 16, 2020
    • Kirk DeBernardi said:
      @ Randy McCleary —

Step up from WATCH 2?

Man, are you in for a treat.

😉

September 16, 2020
  2. Will Grover said:
    I ordered the 40mm aluminum space grey model around 2 CST. Shipping date is 9/25-29 per email.

September 16, 2020
  3. Ken Cheng said:
    40mm Product Red, 25th to 29th. Solo band unavailable.

September 16, 2020
    • Ken Cheng said:
      Just notified it’s coming tomorrow, the 21st. So, a week earlier than scheduled. Even though it’s regular shipping, it’s clearly coming express, as it just left Alaska a few hours ago.

September 20, 2020
  4. Bill Haymaker said:
    Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 40mm Silver Aluminum Case with Black Leather Link
    $449.00 Delivers: Oct 2 – Oct 7

September 16, 2020
    With each season I purchase all the new color sports bands as they arrive. I have every colored sports band released. I believe at last count I have 75 colors. There are 4 “new” fall 2020 sports band colors. Apple now has done something new. In the past when upgrading to the new Series Watch, one had to purchase either a white or black colored sports band with the SS model. This meant getting another same previous color at upgrade time, either another white or black colored band. I now notice that Apple is giving the buyer the option of choosing one of the new seasonal band colors with the SS edition. This is a new policy, a needed and welcomed one. Maybe Apple heard and responded from the concerns of folk (like me) who desire “choice” in band selection when upgrading to a new series.

September 16, 2020
  6. Mordechai Beizer said:
    I ordered a 44mm with a steel case and blue solo band immediately after the event. It’s scheduled for delivery Sep 25-29. Got a $155 trade-in value for my watch 4 which is pretty decent for a 2 year old model.

@Jerry, you’re right. I forgot that in previous years I always had to get either a black or white band with the watch.

September 16, 2020
    Just ordered my new SS Apple Watch Series 6 with Deep Navy sports band. Scheduled delivery date is 10/05-08/2020. Additionally, I ordered the other three new colored sports bands: Ginger, Cyprus Green & Pink Citrus. The bands are scheduled for delivery 09/18, this Friday. That puts me with 79 colored sports bands. I wonder how many others spend more on Apple Watch bands than on Apple Watches. 🙂

Isn’t it fun to buy new Apple candy? 🙂