Anticipation reached a fever pitch in Friday morning’s headlines.
- 9to5Mac: Exclusive: iPhone 9 launch imminent, 2020 ‘iPhone SE’ in red, white, and black with up to 256GB
- Cult of Mac: Apple Store online listing confirms name of new low-cost ‘iPhone SE’
- Daily Mail: Apple’s new ‘cheap’ iPhone SE is set to launch ‘imminently’ and will feature a 4.7-inch screen, faster processor and choice of white, black and red colours
- Cult of Mac: Low-priced iPhone SE reportedly near imminent release
- Appleinsider: Next-generation ‘iPhone SE’ could launch on Friday with three color options
- Apple World Today: Oops! Apple accidentally leaks some ‘iPhone SE 2,’ ‘AirTags’ info
- Mashable: Apple’s iPhone SE successor will, apparently, be called iPhone SE
- The National Interest: Apple’s New iPhone SE (Or Sometimes Called iPhone 9) Launching Today?
My take: Can’t wait for some news to be committed.
UPDATE: Friday came and went without a new iPhone.