The stock fell more than 6% Friday, most of it in the last hour, as volume topped 100 million shares.
- Quadruple witching hour, with four kinds of options expiring simultaneously
- Strategy Analytics‘ report Friday that February smartphone sales were down 38% year over year
- 15,219 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the U.S. and 201 deaths, with no end in sight
- Economic activity grinding to a halt in nearly all 50 states
- Friday’s White House press briefing, which hit a new low
Cue the video:
My take: I’m sheltering in place, going outside only to shop for food, walk the dog and ride a bike to the river and back.