And other nice round numbers from spaceship Apple.
From "Apple rings in new era of Services following landmark year" posted in the Newsroom:
- The App Store is the world’s safest and most vibrant app marketplace, with over half a billion people visiting each week... App Store customers spent a record $1.42 billion between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, a 16 percent increase over last year, and $386 million on New Year’s Day 2020 alone, a 20 percent increase over last year and a new single-day record.
- Apple Music is the most complete music experience, offering over 60 million songs and world class music experts and tastemakers curating thousands of playlists and daily selections in 115 countries
- Apple TV+ is the home of Apple Originals from the world’s greatest storytellers, including “The Morning Show,” “Dickinson,” “For All Mankind,” “See” and “Servant.” Apple TV+ made history as the first streaming platform to receive multiple Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild nominations in its launch year, and is the first and only streaming service to debut instantly in over 100 countries and regions.
- Apple Arcade is a groundbreaking game subscription service within the App Store, offering users unlimited access to the entire catalog of 100+ new, exclusive games, all playable across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV. Apple Arcade features award-winning titles such as “Sayonara Wild Hearts,” “Assemble with Care” and “Mini Motorways,” and throughout 2020, the service will add new games and expansions every month.
- Apple News draws over 100 million monthly active users in the US, UK, Australia and Canada and has revolutionized how users access news from all their favorite sources.
My take: Now that Wall Street is listening, Apple has started to hone its Services messaging.