These meetings are mostly news-free, but if you’re in the area and you haven’t been inside the Steve Jobs Theater…
From the Proxy statement:
Items of Business
(1) To elect to the Board of Directors the following seven nominees presented by the Board: James Bell, Tim Cook, Al Gore, Andrea Jung, Art Levinson, Ron Sugar, and Sue Wagner;
(2) To ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm for 2020;
(3) To vote on an advisory resolution to approve executive compensation;
(4) To vote on the shareholder proposals set forth in the Proxy Statement, if properly presented at the Annual Meeting; and
(5) To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting and any postponements or adjournments thereof.
My take: No shares; not invited.