ABC News affiliate KXTV in Sacramento has the poop:
The bear entered the Truckee, California, home through a garage door, which then shut behind the furry intruder. A Nest surveillance camera captured the bear’s stroll through the kitchen and living room…
The bear consumed two pints of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and “took our taco meat from the fridge and ate it on the couch”…
No one was injured, though the family said the bear left a “big present” on the carpet that four local carpet cleaning services declined to deal with.
My take: Let’s see, so far the Apple Watch has saved
- a man from drowning,
- a girl from dying from a pulmonary embolism
- a woman from a heart attack
- a woman trapped in a sunken car
- a woman from getting blown to sea on a paddle board
- a mother and her 9-month old baby trapped in a car
- an old woman who fell and couldn’t get up
- and many more, I’m sure
This was its first hungry bear.