On Seeking Alpha, everybody pulls in his or her own direction.
- Reel Ken: Apple: Glass Half Full Or Half Empty
- D.H. Taylor: Apple Stock: Never A Better Time To Buy
- Edward Ambrose: How Can Apple Recover When Its Business Model Limits Growth?
- Quoth the Raven: When Did Apple Lose Its Innovation Spark?
- Michael Blair: Weak Performance In China And India Will Cause Apple To Stagnate
- Robert Riesen: 5 Reasons Now Is The Time To Go All-In
- Bill Mauer: Apple: Wait Until The Dust Settles
- Early Retiree: Why Apple Is Failing In China
- The Fortune Teller: Regrets, I Had A Few, And Did It My Way
My take: Much as I enjoy yanking its chain, Seeking Alpha is better than it used to be.