Among the issues: An airplane crash, an e-book settlement, slowed-down iPhones and a janky keyboard.
A partial list:
- Apple sued by families of EgyptAir 804 victims, claim crash caused by Apple device
- Apple knew its computers were defective, sold them anyway, suit alleges
- Apple Faces Multiple Lawsuits Over Slowed-Down iPhones
- Apple agrees to settlement in shareholder derivative complaint over e-book antitrust case
- Apple hit with patent suits over iPhone X camera, iOS 11 ‘Do Not Disturb While Driving’ feature
My take: Knowing nothing about the merits of any of these lawsuits, my working assumption is that everybody wants a piece of the Apple cash hoard. Especially the lawyers.