From the comments to “Breaking the Spell: Social Experiment” posted Monday on YouTube.
First the video:
- This company has become a whiny toddler…
- There is only one slight problem: by default it runs windows.
- Not everyone in California is this stupid and annoying.
- Intel’s marketing team is just pure cringe.
- A true Apple Fanboy would never declare their love for Apple so openly and freely
- Jeez… can you say “scripted”??
- This ad just makes intel look stupid
- There are MacBooks still powered by Intel. But they suck now compared to M1, of course.
- 3 months later; viruses, out of date device drivers, conflicting OS installation files causing crashes. Etc etc. No thanks. Been there done that many times.
- one thing this ads forgot is the very thing the fanboys just told them – they’re loyal to apple!
- It’s all fun and games until you get the Windows blue screen of death
- This video is awesome example of how to not do customer interviews
- Where can I send the Surface for the RAM upgrade again, I think i missed it
- The fact that someone at Intel genuinely thought this was a good idea and an entire team who shot and edited this didn’t tell them otherwise is just sad.
My take: Ads like this make me appreciate Apple’s marketing team all the more.